Sunday, June 01, 2008

Advanced Internet Publicity session a Top Seller

In cased you missed it, or just want to hear it again, PMA, the Independent Book Publishers Association has released recordings of the 2007 PMA University sessions. I was especially gratified see that the session in which I participated with Steve O'Keefe of Patron Saint Productions and Penny Sansevieri of Author Marketing Experts was one of the best sellers. The session focused on advanced PR techniques, through author tours and blogging.

The recordings, available through AVMG Media Store listed our session as
***TOP SELLER*** 4A. Advanced Internet Publicity: Online Author Tours
Let me know if you order the CD and have any questions. I'm working on a guide to Blog PR and would appreciate your feedback. Disclosure: I don't get any commission from sales of the CD. Just a nice warm feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment