Friday, January 26, 2007

Word Processor for Writers

Right now I am sitting in New Jersey working on a Mac. I should say that I have an old iMac that I never made friends with. But that's not what I came to tell you about....

The reason I mention it is I was about to write a rant against Microsoft Word, but the fact that I have to write this in TextEdit (because Safari doesn't support Google Docs or even the regular features of Blogger.com) has taken the edge off my storming the castle of the Lord of Redmond.

So all I'm going to do is let you know about an alternative word processor made for writers: RoughDraft has lots of features for the working writer. It's made for writing, not amateur desktop publishing.

Rough Draft is especially good if you have limited space and memory. Or limited funds... the program is free! (Not shareware... free!)

No comments:

Post a Comment