Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Best Blogs for Writers

I've always been a fan of Writer's Digest annual listing of "101 Best Websites for Writers."

Thanks to Brian A. Klems, Newsletter Editor for Writer's Digest, for pointing me to a new list: Writer’s Market editor Robert Lee Brewer's 
Best Blogs for Writers to Read in 2012

As Klems suggests, I'm sure you'll disagree with some of them. And you'll wonder why some are missing. But you'll definitely finds some new favorites.

Here are a few I would add off the top of my head:
Bob Bly  (included in last year's list)
Seth Godin
Steven Pressfield (especially Writing Wednesdays)
Nick Usborne
Poynter's News University Tip Sheets Writing/Editing

Two more I just discovered:
The Nieman Storyboard
The Other Side of the Story

Here's another list from Write to Done: Top 10 Blogs for Writers

Which blogs for writers do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment